Post: Teacher of History
Pay scale: Teachers Pay Scale- MPR/UPR
Contract: Permanent 4 days 0.8fte 26 hours
Start date: 01 May 2024
Minerva Learning Trust is an expanding Sheffield based multi-academy Trust with a vision of providing outstanding education for all the students within our schools. The Trust is passionate that all students should see their time at school as happy and fulfilling with their potential developed to the utmost.
Handsworth Grange Community Sports College is an oversubscribed 11-16 school in the south-east of Sheffield. We regard all staff and pupils as part of our family and whilst we have really high expectations of everyone, we maintain a caring and supportive ethos. We strongly believe in work life balance and we work with our staff to actively promote and improve wellbeing.
We are seeking to appoint a well-motivated Teacher of History to join our outstanding Humanities team, the successful candidate will:
• have extremely high expectations of all students at all times
• play a full part in the life of the school community, support the Trust and school mission and ethos and encourage staff and students to follow this example
• ensure the consistent delivery of good achievement and progress for all students
• contribute significantly to the continued development and success of the Humanities department
• be a positive team player with a strong commitment to professional development
Candidates are encouraged to have an informal discussion about the role with Paul Rockliffe- Deputy Headteacher via e-mail: email@example.com
The closing date is 11 December2023 9:00 am and interviews will take place on 15 December 2023.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Further information is available by contacting Paul Rockliffe- Deputy Headteacher via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form and information pack are available on the school website www.hgcsc.co.uk