Post: Senior Inclusion Lead
Location: Stocksbridge High School
Pay scale: NJC Grade 7, Scale Point 27 to 31; £31,895 to £35,336, gross per annum pro rata
Actual Annual Salary: £28,675 - £31,769 (Under 5 years’ service)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time - 37 hours per week, 41 working weeks
Start date: 01 September 2022
Minerva Learning Trust is an expanding Sheffield based multi-academy Trust with a vision of providing outstanding education for all the students within our schools. The Trust is passionate that all students should see their time at school as happy and fulfilling with their potential developed to the utmost. Stocksbridge High School is an ambitious and inclusive 11 to 16 comprehensive school firmly rooted in our local community. We are open, friendly and welcoming with great students and a dedicated staff. Stocksbridge High School is part of Minerva Learning Trust and together we have a vision of providing outstanding education for all the students within our schools.
We are seeking to appoint a well-motivated Senior Inclusion Lead to join our outstanding pastoral team structure. The successful candidate will:
• Have extensive knowledge and experience of working with young people and be able to offer care, guidance and support to meet the needs of all pupils within their year group.
• Have understanding and experience of liaising with external agencies.
• Has the ability to lead a team of year managers, with a strong emphasis on ensuring consistency and effective intervention.
• Have the ability to empathise with young people, has a flexible approach and takes pride in their work.
• Have the ability to support, monitor and manage pupil’s behaviour, attendance and academic progress in order that they can succeed.
• Be able to analyse and present data to inform next steps and actions.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Have the ability to forge positive relationships with staff, pupils, parents and outside agencies.
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school or have an informal discussion about the role with Sam Tipson – Assistant Headteacher, arrangements for this can be made via e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is 9am on Monday 11 July 2022 and interviews will take place shortly after.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
The application form and information pack is available on the school website www.stocksbridgehigh.co.uk
Please ensure that you do not fill in a Sheffield City Council application form in respect of this vacancy, only Minerva Learning Trust application forms will be accepted